CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

A reliable solution with good features and good support, but it is very expensive and has a lot of false positives

What is our primary use case?

We implemented this solution to secure everything in our environment, such as our endpoints, servers, and network.

What is most valuable?

EDR and Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) are good features. The Spotlight feature is also good, and it also can detect patching-related vulnerabilities.

What needs improvement?

We have also been using Cisco AMP for Endpoints for three years. We have received multiple detections in Cisco AMP for Endpoints, and we had to take some actions, whereas CrowdStrike has not detected anything critical since it has been implemented. Most of the incidents that it has detected are false positives. They should work on the false-positive issue. When it is implemented throughout the organization, it gets very difficult to check each false positive and investigate what is correct and what is not correct. It requires technical and manual intervention.

I have been using this solution for two months.

It is stable and reliable.

We have not scaled it, but we have implemented it across the company.

They have been very responsive. There are no concerns about their service.

We also use Cisco AMP for Endpoints. Cisco AMP for Endpoints is signature-based, and CrowdStrike is behavior-based. We have received multiple detections in Cisco AMP for Endpoints, whereas CrowdStrike has not detected anything critical since it has been implemented. There are a lot of false positives.

Both Cisco AMP for Endpoints and CrowdStrike are agent-based, but with Cisco AMP for Endpoints, we get a much slower system because it requires a lot of processing power, whereas CrowdStrike doesn't require a lot of processing power.

In terms of pricing, CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is 50% more expensive than Cisco AMP for Endpoints.

Its price is very high. CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is 50% more expensive than Cisco AMP for Endpoints.

What other advice do I have?

I can recommend this solution. It is definitely one of the best products in the market, but so many false positives are its minus point. Cisco AMP for Endpoints is better than this.

I would rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More CrowdStrike Falcon Complete reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.