CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

Can be used to dig deeper while doing an investigation

What is our primary use case?

It's an EDR group solution. We use it for behavioral-based analysis.

On our endpoints, we have signature-based and behavioral-based analyses, and we use CrowdStrike Falcon Complete for behavioral-based analyses.

What is most valuable?

I think it has very good features that help dig deeper while doing an investigation. Its IOCs alerting mechanism is good. I think it is AI based and categorizes behaviors which are unusual.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete has good instrumentation, and the user interface is good too.

What needs improvement?

Pricing is definitely a problem. It could be cheaper for licensing.

I've been using CrowdStrike Falcon Complete for 5 years.

It is stable.

It is scalable as well. It's a cloud-based solution, so I don't doubt the scalability. I think it's good.

We have 6,000 end users who are using it.

The technical support is good. You raise a complaint, and they respond immediately.

The installation was smooth and didn't take much time.

We did it by ourselves. We have two or three engineers who run it and perform the rolling, installation, and upgrades.

We have a yearly license, and it could be cheaper.

We evaluated Trend Micro and Sophos before choosing CrowdStrike Falcon Complete.

What other advice do I have?

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is great, and I would rate it at eight on a scale from one to ten.

If you go with this solution, I think that you should also obtain another service called Hybrid Analysis, the premium edition. I think with this, you'll get malware samples you can correlate, and it will be a good tool for the SOC team.

More CrowdStrike Falcon Complete reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
524,194 professionals have used our research since 2012.