CrowdStrike Falcon Review

Good detection rates, nice dashboards, easy to manage, and the technical support is responsive

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for CrowdStrike is as an EDR system.

What is most valuable?

I like the detection rates of mobile threats.

The policies allow us to define the level of protection.

The dashboards are good, as well as user management.

What needs improvement?

The management reporting functionality needs to be improved.

We would like to see more features for vulnerability management included.

We have been using CrowdStrike Falcon for about seven months.

This is a stable product.

We haven't had any problems with scalability and it expands with the company's needs.

We have 20,000 users and about 20 of them are administrators.

We have been in touch with technical support for a few issues. They are quite good and the response is fast.

We were using Cylance prior to CrowdStrike, and these two products overlapped for a time. We also use an on-premises solution called F-Secure.

CrowdStrike has a much lower rate of false positives than Cylance and the dashboard makes it easier to use.

The initial setup is very simple. It took two months to deploy for 20,000 clients.

Our in-house team handled the implementation and deployment. No maintenance is required.

The pricing is good and there are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees. It is similar to that of Cylance and our on-premises solution.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I absolutely recommend.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More CrowdStrike Falcon reviews from users
...who work at a Hospitality Company
...who compared it with CylancePROTECT
Get Fast and Easy Protection Against All Threats

Protect your organization from all threats - not just malware - even when computers and servers aren’t connected to the internet. Start your free trial and deploy CrowdStrike Falcon within minutes to start receiving full threat protection.