CrowdStrike Falcon Review

Provides reliable detection that protects our endpoints and servers

What is our primary use case?

We use CrowdStrike Falcon to secure the endpoints and servers that we have on-premise.

What is most valuable?

The detection is very reliable. Also, OverWatch is a great feature.

What needs improvement?

The reporting part is basic. It's not that intuitive and you cannot go further backward in terms of historical information.

The Integration with tools, SOC tools, could be better.

I have been using CrowdStrike Falcon for two years, more or less.

The stability is good, it's compatible with most of our platform. The agent upgrade could be better, but it's more or less aligned with the platforms. We also use Mac OS on some endpoints. Mac is not always the reflection of the agent that is the latest.

We haven't experienced any issues relating to scalability.

Their customer support is good. I've always gotten the answers that I needed timely and with the content I needed.

The initial setup was a bit complex, but that was due to our environment. In the beginning, we used the outdated VDI infrastructure of Citrix, but we have since evolved along the way and now it's straightforward; however, in the beginning, it was a bit difficult to get the CDI working properly, deploying the agents.

Deployment time varies, but for most endpoints, it only takes a few minutes.

The price is too high. When we are reaching a new renewal, management always asks what's going on in the market.

What other advice do I have?

For the purpose of starting, yes, it's a very good solution, but you need to take two things into consideration: proper alignment with the infrastructure and the price. The price negatively affects the adoption of this solution.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight — because of the price and reporting.

More CrowdStrike Falcon reviews from users
...who work at a Hospitality Company
...who compared it with CylancePROTECT
Get Fast and Easy Protection Against All Threats

Protect your organization from all threats - not just malware - even when computers and servers aren’t connected to the internet. Start your free trial and deploy CrowdStrike Falcon within minutes to start receiving full threat protection.