CrowdStrike Review

We can see what processes are running on the system, what registry keys have been enabled

What is our primary use case?

Primary use is for endpoint investigations.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to determine root cause, do the analysis, a lot quicker.

What is most valuable?

Visibility into the endpoint rate. Understanding what processes are running on the system, what registry keys have been enabled. Pretty much understanding the whole frantic side of the endpoint.

What needs improvement?

It would be nice if we could extrapolate indicators of compromise and write them within sandboxes.

It's fairly stable. We haven't been having too many issues with that.

It scales quite well because it's cloud-based and subscription-based. It can scale pretty quickly.

I would say technical support is fairly good. They understand the technology quite well so they are able to support us a lot better.

What other advice do I have?

The most important criteria when selecting a vendor come down to the capability of the technology, the cost, the support, how it fits into our overall architecture strategy, and the stability of the company. For instance, if it's a small company and they go under, you might as well have not invested in it.

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10 because it has all the features that we need. It's within our budget, and it fits into our overall architecture strategy. There are a few features that could be added, as mentioned.

I would recommend this technology.