CrowdStrike Review

We are happy with its ease of use and touch notification

What is our primary use case?

We use it for threat management.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to pick up more alerts than we were with McAfee. A lot of things were being missed by our security team using McAfee.

We are happier with CloudStrike's ease of use and touch notification than McAfee's.

What is most valuable?

I noticed that the performance hits on our operating systems are a more minimal than they were on McAfee.

What needs improvement?

We have had to open a case with the technical support to get some issues and bugs resolved, but they were resolved relatively quickly.

Less than one year.

The scalability has been good so far. We have been using it on-premise and on the cloud. We can move it to a different cloud platform, because it is cloud agnostic.

We just moved over from McAfee to CrowdStrike, which detected a lot of things that McAfee did not. We detected a malicious code on our on-premise system, even though we are migrating our application to the cloud. It was able to detect it right away to send us what the code had tried change and execute.

Our company decided to make the switch between the two products, and I have seen the value-add since then.

It was pretty easy to set up. We baked it into our subscripts during the start-up process.

Its integration has been pretty seamless.

What other advice do I have?

I would anyone to look at this product based on our company's experience so far.

We have both the on-premise and AWS versions of the product.