CrowdStrike Review

We are now able to find the root cause analysis on any threat

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is detection and forensics.

The product is cloud-based, so we use the latest build which is available.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to find the root cause analysis on any threat. We can figure out where the issue came in versus just dealing with where it is at the moment.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is its forensics capability.

What needs improvement?

It probably needs more integration with firewall vendors.

It needs integration with other technologies. It doesn't play well with anything else. It is more of a standalone solution. Therefore, integration with other technologies would be great.

Three to five years.

It is extremely stable. It has been around for many years. We have been a customer for almost five years.

It has met every scale need that we have come across.

The technical support is excellent. Though, as the company has grown, the technical support has felt less personal.

Our previous detection software, Webroot, was letting too much stuff through.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It just required an agent being installed. After that, it was self-managing.

We did the deployment directly with the vendor.

The solution has helped to increase staff productivity by probably 25 percent.

We are at about $60,000 per year.

We also looked at Cylance and SentinelOne. We went with CrowdStrike based on our own experimentation with it. We threw our own vulnerabilities at it, and it performed the best.

What other advice do I have?

It does everything that it claims, making our life significantly easier. Definitely consider CrowdStrike. It will probably save you from a lot of threats that other products wouldn't catch.

Our security program is relatively immature, but this product has definitely been one of the keystones of our program.