CrowdStrike Review

When an issue is detected you can log into the GUI and get very specific details about what happened

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is as an endpoint protection service

How has it helped my organization?

We get a notification when there are some malicious activities on our PC whenever we have a detection. The other administrator and I can log in to check the exact details of what happened, what was running, and what caused the detection. We know exactly what was happening on the end user's PC and we can tell if it's something that we actually need or something that's malicious.

What is most valuable?

When something is detected you can log into the GUI and you can get very specific details about what happened. It's very helpful for investigating incidents and this sort of thing.

What needs improvement?

The GUI can use improvement, it's cloud-based so sometimes the interface can be a bit slow. The interface could use a little bit more speed.

When I change the policies for some users, I would like to have an option to apply that policy immediately. Right now, I have to wait for the users to connect to the cloud to take the new policy. I would like for them to develop the ability to have an option to apply the post the policy immediately.

It's very stable, we haven't had any issues so far.

We haven't had any issues when it comes to scalability. We have thirty to forty users.

We haven't had to use their technical support.

The initial setup was very straightforward. You just download the agent and install it; that's it. The deployment took two to three hours. We have two admins. One of us logs in and sees what happened.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise someone considering this solution to just read the documentation. You should start with the documentation, it's very clear and very simple. Anything you need is in the documentation.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.