CrowdStrike Review

A lightweight solution that readily alerts us to unusual behavior

What is our primary use case?

CrowdStrike is an anti-virus solution, and we use it to protect our users from malware.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has made the lives of the IT staff much easier, compared to the previous one. This is the lightest client available that is compatible with different versions of the OS.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that our systems are monitored and we are alerted to any unusual behavior.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the machine learning feature enhanced.

One year.

So far, the solution has been stable. It did not clash with any other product that we have. Also, it is very light, and the users do not have the impression that anything is slowing down their system.

This is simply a client that you have to roll out, so it is fully scalable.

All of the people in our company use this solution.

Technical support for this solution is good.

We did use another solution previously, but technologies keep changing. We found that CrowdStrike meets our requirements.

Our implementation was straightforward, and it was completed within one week.

The first step was to uninstall the old anti-virus solution, and then the CrowdStrike protection was enabled. There was a brief period where both of the solutions were running at the same time.

The implementation was handled by the consultants from CrowdStrike. Everything was done by their staff, from their end and according to their recommendation. The consultants and their service were excellent.

This solution has a very competitive price.

We evaluated solutions by TrendMicro, Kaspersky, Carbon Black, and SentinelOne.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody implementing this solution is to understand the requirements. Look at their vision, and understand how the technology is changing in the market in order to meet the threat of cyber attack. They need to follow the latest standards.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.