CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault Review

The Enterprise Password Vault protects privileged IDs within a secure digital vault.

What is most valuable?

EPV (Enterprise Password Vault) is the most valuable feature of the product to me. It is the core of the product, where it stores the passwords it needs to protect. It protects privileged IDs within a secure digital vault.

What needs improvement?

User friendliness and reporting: While the PVWA (Password Vault Web Access) provides a web console for the end user and administrator to access the solution, there is room for improvement. (E.g.: show tips when the mouse hovers over.) Reportingprovides very detailed information; however, it requires customization before it is presentable.

I first got introduced to CyberArk around 2012.

No issue with stability. The solution provides an HA option.

I would say there are scalability issues. After the solution is deployed, resizing it is difficult. Therefore, proper sizing at the planning stage is important.

Technical support is excellent; one of the most knowledgeable and well-trained support staff.

I did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup was complex. A typical deployment will require at least two months of full-time planning. In a large deployment, it can be over six months.

Before choosing this product, I did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

A well-trained and experienced deployment team is critical. Sizing, safe design, and access management need to be discussed beforehand.

reason for not being a 10 is, there is always rooms for improvements.

More CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault reviews from users