CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault Review

Passwords are given out on a case by case basis so users don't need to worry about password sharing

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for elevated access.

How has it helped my organization?

The primary improvement to my organization is the fact that now the users are aware that: one, the work that they do will be recorded and so there will be an audit trail of what has happened; and then, two, we don't have to worry about people sharing passwords because they are given out on a case by case basis.

What is most valuable?

• Session recording
  • Password rotation

What needs improvement?

Some folks would like to have keystroke tracking and some would not. I guess if they could make that an option that might be interesting for certain organizations.

Scalability and stability are both excellent. We have around 250 users. All individuals with privilege to elevated access will be required to use this after a certain amount of time.

Thus far technical support is excellent. We haven't had any issues or difficulties.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward. Deployment took approximately six months. For the deployment, there was a group of about five to six individuals. For sustainment, we just have gotten into a training mode and we will have our support team giving them assistance.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a 9.5 out of ten. To get it to a ten it should give other possibilities to select if you could follow the keystrokes. It should have a flexibility with things in which people can use it a lot faster.