CyberArk PAS Review

Improves the privilege account security in the organization. I would like to see improvement in the custom connector.

How has it helped my organization?

This product helps to improve the privilege account security in the organization. Privilege accounts were involved in all the breaches.

What is most valuable?

PSM (Privilege Session Manager)

What needs improvement?

I would like to see improvement in the custom connector for integration with different devices. Currently, it needs professional services and lots of time for out-of-the-box custom connectors.

There were no issues with stability. However, there were a few times when there were stability issues because the solution was deployed on a Windows platform.

There were no issues with scalability.

Technical support is average. They are not so great, because the first level support partner or distributor has to provide the support and customers cannot contact CyberArk support directly.

We moved from version 8 to Version 9.

The initial setup is a bit complex because it has lots of prerequisites and dependencies on Windows' features.

It is not a cheap solution. It is expensive as compared with other solutions. However, it is one of the best solutions in their domain.

I worked in the CyberArk distribution company. However, I have seen that other products do not provide all the features that CyberArk can provide.

What other advice do I have?

For implementation, you will need professional services or other experts.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My ex-company is the distributor of CyberArk.