CyberArk PAS Review

It helps our customers in their software requirement imports

What is our primary use case?

One of our customers is using the 9.5 version of the solution.

We personally use the product. We are implementing it and have a lot of involvement in its usage.

We use it primarily because we need to manage business accounts and reduce our inboxes.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved the way our company functions on the basis that they're expanding, and the SDDC management solution and the decision to bring on security licenses under the system umbrella, then has passwords and the system management be a requirement in the coming quarters. We are already doing a small PoC with the relevant themes of the natural habits of the security teams.

What is most valuable?

The password reconciliation and its limitation with respect to access in target servers along with the end users apart from the import, which is already available. This helps our customers in their software requirement imports.

What needs improvement?

The lead product has a slow process. There are some reports and requirements from CyberArk which are not readily available as an applicable solution. We have made consistent management requests in the logs.

Three to five years.

It is stable. They have had subsequent releases with patches for bugs.

With respect to scalability, it depends upon how much scalability you need in the moment.

There is not seamless stability in the support. Sometimes, we don't have any level of support which is required when something critical happens.

We were using the Centrify solution for managing UNIX apart from CyberArk. However, the scope of the Centrify solution is not as wide as the CyberArk solution.

Initially, there was a lot of hiccups, because there were a lot of transitions due to manual installations.

Eventually, the licensing cost benefit doesn't happen or maximize the customer's profit.

Network and security licenses are currently being managed by other outsource vendors, so they are facing some type of problems in the digital aspect.

Recently, there has been some new licensing guidelines which have come up since 2018 related to installation by technicians. However, we had our solution installed in 2015.

What other advice do I have?

Work off your roadmap for implementation.

We recommend CyberArk solutions.