CyberArk PAS Review

I like the PTA (Privileged Threat Analytics) of this solution.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is privileged threat management and session management.

How has it helped my organization?

I have an affinity towards CyberArk. I find that it works out-of-the-box, as a product.

What is most valuable?

I really like the PTA (Privileged Threat Analytics). I find this the best feature.

What needs improvement?

From what I see, like the out of the box password management features, or you can pay the tax forms, which I will write log, can become extensive. For example, we have right now 45 to 50 platforms to tell that were out of the box, like Cyber Optics 200 out of the box connectors, so if we can just put those also into out of the box so that the pros do not have to retell everything to what they think the comp manager of Cyber Optics representative. Apart from that, if we could have some kind of out-of-the box feature that you can simply say "no" so they don't have to go into a development mode, that would a really helpful feature.

More than five years.

I would not say there is a stability issue. There are quite a few bugs, which I have discovered in versions 10.1 and 10.2, but I believe that was rectified out of scalability.

I have no scalability issues at the present time.

I believe the tech support staff can be more proactive. Right now, I have booked a ticket with tech support for an issue, and I have labeled the ticket "moderate priority." The response from tech support was at best, an answer within three to four days. I believe that is too much time, and can be shortened.

It's straightforward, I mean probably who for 11 years of experience is quite straightforward, but maybe for a newbie, it could be complex.

I do not have any opinions to add about the pricing.

What other advice do I have?

I think if the industry could work together on TSM connectors, this would be a cutting-age change.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I am a reseller.