CyberArk PAS Review

Has been a great help in automating password retrieval which removes the need for hard-coded credentials

What is our primary use case?

To securely manage privileged accounts within the enterprise and automate password compliance where possible.

How has it helped my organization?

CyberArk has enabled my organization to monitor and manage privileged accounts in a secure manner while also giving the ability to adhere to password compliance automatically. CyberArk has helped us to remove hard-coded credentials in applications and scripts.

What is most valuable?

AIM has been a great help in automating password retrieval which removes the need for hard-coded credentials. Hard-coded credentials are a risk to organizations as they are easy for attackers to target. Therefore less hard-coded credentials increase the security stance of the enterprise.

What needs improvement?

• More functions could be added to the REST API feature.
  • The ability to list all users and list providers would be helpful.

This solution is very stable with the ability of satellite vaults and HA.

CyberArk is incredibly scalable. Make sure to check out the unlimited option.

Excellent service and quick responses with engineers who understand the product.

For the time saved and security added, the benefit far outweighs the cost.

Check out the unlimited model as it can save money and make for a more scalable solution depending on the size and needs of your organization.

Yes, my company did evaluate other options, but I was not with the company when this occurred.

What other advice do I have?

Contact the professional help for a demo, and you will not be disappointed. Even if you do not choose CyberArk, they can help identify current security gaps.