CyberArk PAS Review

Has the ability to standardize our PAM across a diverse estate

What is our primary use case?

• PAM interface for staff to support customers which may include CyberArk solutions of their own.
  • Managing large environments with varied and diverse environments.

How has it helped my organization?

Improved our user access and tracking, thereby safeguarding the organization and its customers. Being a user makes us a better reseller.

What is most valuable?

Shared-service accounts reducing the number of potential entry points as well as the ability to standardise our PAM across a diverse estate.

What needs improvement?

Multi-tenancy vaults should really have the same release cycle as single tenancy vaults; this will enable us to meet even more customer demand. We are striving to be at least on the latest release minus 1 (n-1) and for us to run both Single and Multi-Tenant core systems the difference in release cycles will result in a wide gap. Considering the considerable changes including user interface we have seen recently, the one concern is that we may end up with users having different interfaces to deal with different customers.

Three to five years.

Very stable with no own goals in three years.

Scalability is very good.

We get excellent feedback from customer service, irrespective of the level of issues raised.

Yes, we decided to change to CyberArk in line with our strategic intent to provide as safe a central and customer environment as possible.

Initial setup was complex and time-consuming but the later versions are a lot faster to implement.

We implemented through in-house specialists.

Standardised offerings that allow for customer-specific flexibility.