CyberArk Privileged Access Manager Review

Local tech support is very helpful

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is business and client management. Our clients are mostly from the banking sector.

What is most valuable?

The CyberArk solutions that have been the most valuable for my solution are the Discovery & Audit (DNA) and Privileged Threat Analytics (PTA) tools. CyberArk is a very important tool for my organization.

The setup was very easy for me.

What needs improvement?

The product could be easier to use. More work needs to be done on this aspect; it is not good enough yet. It also takes up a lot of server space. Sometimes we need to use up to seven servers.

I have been using the solution for about a year. My company resells and implements this solution.

I think this solution has a lot of stability.

The technical support for this solution is very good. If I was to rate it on a scale of one to five, I would give it a five.

The initial setup was straightforward. It can be carried out by a single person.

The great thing about this solution is that they offer tech support in my language.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this product.

More CyberArk Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.