CyberArk Privileged Access Manager Review

A robust, stable, and scalable solution for protecting passwords

What is most valuable?

It is useful for protecting passwords. If you need to do access security management, you can first use the CyberArk console, and after that, you can connect the firewall interface or firewall command line. Similarly, if you need to do an RDP session, you need to first log in to CyberArk before connecting to the Windows RDP session. This way, the admin doesn't know the password, and that password is changed immediately. To change the password, you first discover the old password in the network, and after that, you can change the password.

What needs improvement?

It can be integrated with other systems, but it is not easy to integrate. It takes too long to integrate it. Its integration should be easier and simpler.

Its stability is very good. It is a very robust and stable product if you have the correct installation and configuration. Otherwise, you would have problems.

It is scalable. Our customers are enterprises with a minimum of 2,000 users and maybe 100 admin users.

We are satisfied with their support. Our customers need local support, and CyberArk provides that. Their documentation is also good.

It is a little complex as compared to its competitors. Its deployment took a long time.

We had a consultant, and we were satisfied with the service. You need someone with one or two years of experience.

They have two types of licensing: purchase and subscription. You have to pay for each admin user, such as Microsoft admin, mail admin, database admin, etc.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate CyberArk Privileged Access Security an eight out of ten. It is a good product.

More CyberArk Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.