CyberArk Privileged Access Manager Review

The combination of CPM and PSM resolves a lot of use cases.

How has it helped my organization?

All the high privileged accounts are managed by CyberArk at a regular frequency. This mitigates the big risk that we had for passwords not changing forever.

What is most valuable?

The combination of CPM and PSM resolves a lot of use cases.

What needs improvement?

They can do a better job in the PSM space.

It has been pretty stable. No ongoing issues; only one-off, and CyberArk support has been pretty good for support.

I can foresee some issues if we suddenly have to put thousands of passwords into CyberArk Vault. I know they have the password upload utility, but it has its limitations.

Their support is pretty good and responsive.

Their support is pretty good and responsive. Their L3 is in Israel, so sometimes it takes more time getting responses for complicated use cases.

I did not previously use a different solution. I have always used CyberArk.

I would rate initial setup as a medium complexity. They have good documentation, as well.

I am from a vendor team that does the implementation.

I was not involved in the pricing and licensing. I have an idea that it's on the higher side of the price scale.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Dell and NetIQ.

8.5, 8.6, 9.2
More CyberArk Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.