CyberArk Privileged Access Security Review
We helped a telecom to migrate from a standard .XLS with accounts.

Improvements to My Organization

The fact that there are more and more plugins developed make it easier for implementation.

Valuable Features

It is difficult to say what the valuable features are. I use all the different parts together to get the full power of CyberArk.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see better usability for non-technical people. If you use the PVWA interface, I noticed that the end user would need some extra training. The portal doesn't navigate so easily, if you don't know it.

With Facebook, for example, people find their way around easily. In PVWA, it takes some time to know how it works from an end-user point of view.

I did not encounter any issues with stability.

There have been no issues with scalability. You can easily manage more than 4000 accounts with one PSM.

I haven't needed any support yet, as it is well documented.

We did not use a previous solution. Basically, we helped a telecom to migrate from a standard .XLS with accounts to CyberArk.

The most difficult part was convincing the technical teams to use it.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Pricing and licensing depend on the environment. First, make a good plan.

Other Advice

Basically, build it up step-by-step, starting with the EPV of course :-).

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: There is no business relationship in my current company. But my previous company, Devoteam, is officially the point of contact for Belgium.