CyberArk Privileged Access Manager Review

A different server vault is used to store data with several layers of security for protecting it.

What is most valuable?

Some of the valuable features are:

• The different server vault is used to store data with 7 layers of security for protecting the data.
  • The Application Identity Management Module is also very useful and easy to handle.
  • AutoIt scripting is useful to simulate single sign-on for thick and thin clients.

How has it helped my organization?

It makes compliance of the organization with password management easy. This results in a handy auditing process and adheres to all risk compliance as well.

What needs improvement?

Some areas of improvement are:

• PSM: It should be hosted on UNIX rather than on Windows. In such cases, no extra OS license needs to purchased at the client's end.
  • PVWA: The admin console should be in the Windows installer instead of a web application for admin users. It makes the work faster for admins; otherwise, it seems slow for the web interface.
  • PSMP: It looks a bit complex to deploy and maintain.
  • OPM: This module should be integrated with PrivateArk app.

I have used this solution for three years.

CyberArk is quite stable and no issues have been exprienced on regards to stability.

We have not encountered any scalability issues. It is very scalable with any requirements.

I would give the technical support a 9/10 rating. It has superb technical support for U.S. clients.

However, for Indian origin clients, i.e., for foreign clients, the support is poor thus I have rated it a 4/10.

It is very expensive. They charge for every single thing they offer.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a CyberArk reseller.
More CyberArk Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.