What is most valuable?
Some of the valuable features are:
- The different server vault is used to store data with 7 layers of security for protecting the data.
- The Application Identity Management Module is also very useful and easy to handle.
- AutoIt scripting is useful to simulate single sign-on for thick and thin clients.
How has it helped my organization?
It makes compliance of the organization with password management easy. This results in a handy auditing process and adheres to all risk compliance as well.
What needs improvement?
Some areas of improvement are:
- PSM: It should be hosted on UNIX rather than on Windows. In such cases, no extra OS license needs to purchased at the client's end.
- PVWA: The admin console should be in the Windows installer instead of a web application for admin users. It makes the work faster for admins; otherwise, it seems slow for the web interface.
- PSMP: It looks a bit complex to deploy and maintain.
- OPM: This module should be integrated with PrivateArk app.
For how long have I used the solution?
I have used this solution for three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
CyberArk is quite stable and no issues have been exprienced on regards to stability.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
We have not encountered any scalability issues. It is very scalable with any requirements.
How is customer service and technical support?
I would give the technical support a 9/10 rating. It has superb technical support for U.S. clients.
However, for Indian origin clients, i.e., for foreign clients, the support is poor thus I have rated it a 4/10.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
It is very expensive. They charge for every single thing they offer.