Cyber ark

CyberArk Privileged Account Security Review
The proxy solution using PSM and PSMP gives leverage to reach out to servers which are NATed.

Valuable Features:

The proxy solution using PSM and PSMP is valuable. It gives leverage to reach out to servers which are NATed in separate networks and can be reached only by using a jump server.

Improvements to My Organization:

Security has been improved. It has improved compliance and there is more control over the privileged users.

Room for Improvement:

The performance of this product needs to be improved. When the number of privileged accounts increases, i.e., exceeds 2000, then the performance of the system reduces. The login slows down drastically and also the connection to the target system slows down. This is my observation and thus, the server sizing needs to be increased.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution for three years.

Stability Issues:

We have not encountered any stability issues so far.

Scalability Issues:

We have experienced some scalability issues, in terms of the performance.

The technical support is good.

Previous Solutions:

Initially, we were using the CA ControlMinder. There were many issues with this solution, mainly in regards to no proxy solution and poor performance.

Initial Setup:

The setup has a medium level of complexity.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

One should negotiate well.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked at other solutions such as CA PAM, Lieberman Software, Thycotic and ARCOS.

Other Advice:

This is the best product from its breed.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1c258dfa 4280 450b bd6c 95acffee2af7 avatar

1 Comment

B123053c 6c54 478b a6a0 53813aeae939 avatar
BeckyCommunity Mgr

Can you explain more about why you chose CyberArk vs other products you mentioned?

Like (0)29 May 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CyberArk Privileged Account Security?

Our experts can help. 228,467 professionals have used our research on 5,836 solutions.