Cybereason Deep Respond [EOL] Review

Detects a problem very quickly and enables us to prevent an issue before it occurs

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to identify the threat life cycle in our organization. We monitor ongoing threats and respond to those a lot of times exactly like IT anti-ransomware.

How has it helped my organization?

We have 20,000 endpoints in our organization. It's very critical to monitor each and every device with any of our solutions. By deploying Cybereason, it collects all the information from every computer and it will feed it to the AI engine and do a malware check. It's very clear cut and we save a lot of time. It detects the problem very quickly and we can prevent an issue before it occurs.

What is most valuable?

Deep analysis is the most valuable solution. It considers past events and gives a clear cut view about what's going on in the environment. It's very easy to understand.

What needs improvement?

The tool is not that fast. It can take time to build a query and to run the query  There are plenty of features that would be great for them to develop so that we can simply be more antivirus.

It's all on the analysis part. They currently support from email only. If we have a problem with Cybereason like high memory utilization, for example, we send an email to their team and they respond when they see it, but there is no on-call support. They don't offer the ability to call them.

My impression of the stability is that it's good. We really like the anti-ransomware switches.

Scalability is good.

I communicate with technical support via email. They're responsive.

We are looking for the most powerful tool, minimal support is required, and easy deployment. When we switch from one technology to another technology it should not impact our current business. We need a smooth transition and a powerful tool.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten because I like that it doesn't cause me to lose productivity. The performance and everything is good. The sensors are very lightweight and easy to deploy. The centralization is pretty nice. We never have many issues with them. Only five to six percent of our issues are with Cybereason out of hundreds so that's good. Only two PCs have issues out of 15,000 computers.

It is a good choice to switch to Cybereason.