Cybereason Endpoint Detection & Response Review

The initial setup was easy and straightforward. It is also cost-friendly with good scalability.

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is endpoint protection and production.

How has it helped my organization?

It has a practical use. If a file was infected on somebody's laptop or workstation, then it is now easier for us to understand what the impact is on the environment.

The Cybereason product enables me to go directly into the software and execute it. I can look up the process, who were the dealers, what were the websites, and what were the IP addresses which were contacted. I can also detect if there were other systems which were impacted or if my environment was compromised.

What is most valuable?

I found the features of this console to be good. In the chain of actions, if I click on something, it will provide more options for other things.

In addition, it gives all the information in a clear response. These functionalities are quite good and impressive.

What needs improvement?

• There can be problems with the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
  • The reporting feature needs improvement.

Less than one year.

The scalability is good.

I previously used CylancePROTECT. In comparison, Cybereason is new, and has a couple of things which are not good. However, it detects false positives in the end and gives all of the information in a clear response. Its functionality is impressive.

The initial setup was easy and straightforward. It took about two months.

In terms of cost, this is a good choice for our needs.

I previously considered CylancePROTECT and CrowdStrike. However, we found Cybereason a better solution for our needs.

What other advice do I have?

An organization seeking a product like this needs to evaluate its standpoint. It must decide whether it is looking for flexibility or ease of administration.