CyberGRX Review

Scales well and technical support is good, but it is expensive

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and CyberGRX is one of the cybersecurity products that we implement for our customers. They implement it to conduct vulnerability assessments.

What is most valuable?

The interface is simple to use.

What needs improvement?

There are not many partners for this product in India, which makes the OEM very difficult to reach. The vendor should improve marketing, as well as channel sales.

The pricing for CyberGRX should be reduced in order to make it more competitive.

We have been working with CyberGRX for the past couple of years.

This is a very stable product.

CyberGRX is very much scalable. Even when a customer has 1,000 nodes, they are able to manage it. It can also be integrated with SmartCloud.

Technical support is good, and we have never seen the escalation of a ticket.

I have experience with similar products by other vendors and I find that feature-wise, they are all similar. They are also close to the same in terms of complexity. On the other hand, the price of this one is more expensive.

The initial setup is straightforward for my team. The deployment in a typical scenario takes a few days' time.

Our in-house team is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of CyberGRX for our clients.

Compared to similar products by other vendors, this is an expensive one.

What other advice do I have?

The majority of our customers nowadays are looking forward to having cloud-based control models. However, some of our clients have to keep their data in their own data center in order to satisfy compliance.

In summary, compared to the other products that are available in India, technical support and scalability are good. Overall, it is a very good product. That said, there are other tools that meet the feature requirements and are more cost-effective.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about CyberGRX, RiskSense, BMC and others in Vulnerability Management. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.