Cylance Review

Doesn't consume too many system resources

What is our primary use case?

We use this product as our antivirus solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it's quite small, and does not consume too many system resources.

What needs improvement?

Improvements could be made on the user interface of the console. Also, right now it's just an antivirus and there's no firewall or anything. So we have to use the Windows firewall. It's a good firewall. But I think other companies have integrated products.

The solution needs better dashboards that are easier to use. Also, a better user interface. Maybe even firewall integration of some kind. It would be helpful if you could see which threats have been detected, and have more information about what is going on.

What I'm missing is a backup. In Norton, there was a backup included. In Cylance there is no backup, or at least no backup for the relevant system, programs, or software parts.

I've been using the solution for two months.

The solution is stable. It was no problem. All went quite well. There are no bugs or freezes.

Adding other computers wasn't a problem. Just send them the link and it works. We have about ten users.

Previously, we used Norton. We switched because Norton was very, very, heavy on consuming system resources. The computer itself was very, very slow and buggy. It took a lot of time for backup and things like that.

We would just add more if there are new users, but right now you just need one license for per user.

What other advice do I have?

You just have to download it from the Cylance website, so it's pretty easy. You have to be careful because if you have more firewalls you have to buy a separate product and the question is: How does it work with the firewall from a different vendor?

There should also be backup capability included.

I do, however, recommend the solution. I would rate this solution eight out of ten.