Cynet Review

Endpoint security with monitored support that is stable and easy to setup

What is our primary use case?

This solution covers the endpoint. It protects your files, users, devices, and network significantly better than the other solutions in the market.

How has it helped my organization?

We are much less concerned about the new threats of attack that keep evolving and could negatively impact our data and our reputation.  For example the SolarWinds breach of December 2020; we could feel quite comfortable that the IOC's had already been incorporated into the detection and prevention engine.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the monitored support behind it. The CyOp's team remains a great partner to protect us and help us feel safer.

What needs improvement?

There has not been much that I could currently identify as major areas for improvement, experience in the US Market will come because while newer to the US market their support has been very good and the solution solid.

Functions-wise, at present the times for events are not a user's local time, but we assume that will be corrected soon. It would nice to be able to see local time zone capability.

We have been proactively using Cynet for nine months and are using the current version. It is great to automatically get updated to the most current version without worrying about the implementation process.

It's a very stable solution and has never been down for us.

Cynet is scalable, but for us, we deal with much smaller the product can scale to. We are dealing with 50 to 100 endpoint implementations, but the solution was capable of handling 50,000 to 100,000 and even larger 250,000 plus environments with what appeared to be no issues from our discussions.

The technical support has been awesome and very responsive. We haven't had any issues.

This product is better than Carbon Black and many of the others that we considered, which seemed more limited in what areas of attack that were covered, or compared to SentinelOne there seemed to be greater transparency of information accessible with Cynet360 across the endpoint.

It was the easiest setup you could have wanted. It took maybe ten minutes  for over 100 endpoints and 5 to move devices from detection to prevention methods.

We worked directly with Cynet and their support was awesome. The implementation was so smooth, that in the time it took for the engineer to explain the install process it had already deployed to hundreds of devices.

It's a subscription. Our implementation is as a managed service provider. Our billing was flexible.

We did basic reviews of other solutions such as SentinelOne and CarbonBlack, but the CyOps backing for the solution was a game changer all integrated for us. Their expertise and responsiveness remains a highlight still.

What other advice do I have?

I have been doing information security for 35 years and this is a product that I recommend.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Cynet reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Cynet. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,719 professionals have used our research since 2012.