Cynet Review

Easy to use with great pricing and good stability

What is our primary use case?

The main use case is just dealing with flat bounced zero-day threats. Clients typically migrate to older solutions. They can catch threats better. The solution is easy to manage and protects them. That's really what most of them want. A lot of the clients I deal with them are in the SMB space. Typically, they don't have anything too robust to begin with. They're just looking for something to get them to the next step, and this solution is perfect for that.

What is most valuable?

The general flexibility of the solution is its most valuable aspect.

The product is very easy to use. Customers really appreciate that.

There's 24/7 monitoring, which is nice.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The scalability is very good. It's an acceptable product for organizations of all sizes.

The stability is great.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of anything, in particular, I would like to see changed. For our customers, it covers everything they need.

The solution just needs to keep maturing and they need to keep up with the threat landscape to ensure they're protecting clients well as time passes.

I've been dealing with the solution for about a year or so. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is very, very stable. I haven't come across any issues in that regard. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's pretty reliable.

It's very scalable. We have clients ranging from a couple of hundred users, to less than a hundred users to a couple of thousand users. It's been used at different scales and always expands to whatever the company needs. It works for all sizes of organizations.

We have over 40,000 clients, some of which may increase usage in the future.

I've dealt with their technical support and I would give them an A rating. We've been satisfied with their level of service. They respond and they are quite knowledgeable.

The initial setup isn't too complex. It's pretty easy and straightforward for the most part.

Deployment doesn't take very long. It's quick as well.

You don't need more than one or two internal people to handle the solution in terms of maintenance. The solution handles the backend support and monitors for very little money. It's all part of the package.

The pricing is quite good, compared to the competition.

What other advice do I have?

We're on the cloud, so we typically are using the latest version of the solution.

We have a partnership with Cynet.

The solution isn't as well known as Carbon Black or McAfee or Symantec, however, they really have a sold product. It will save companies a lot of money in licensing costs if they give them a try.

I'd rate them ten out of ten. They're fantastic, and the pricing is great.

More Cynet reviews from users
...who work at a Cloud Provider
...who compared it with Symantec End-User Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about Cynet. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,307 professionals have used our research since 2012.