Cynet Review

Easy to set up and use, good customer support, and can be managed from mobile devices

What is our primary use case?

We are a technical services company and we provide this solution to our customers, as well as use it ourselves.

Cynet is a breach protection platform.

What is most valuable?

This solution requires less management and is very easy to use.

Cynet can be controlled from a mobile device such as an iPad or an iPhone.

What needs improvement?

They need to create an Android app to support more mobile devices.

A support center in Asia is needed.

I have been working with Cynet for the past eight months.

This solution is very much stable. The product is very mature and we have not seen any bugs.

Scalability is very good. Our clients who use Cynet are medium-sized and enterprise-level businesses.

The customer support is good, although they should have a center for support available in Asia.

I have worked with many other solutions including McAfee, Symantec, CrowdStrike, Cylance, and solutions from Microsoft.

Our clients choose Cynet because it is both simple to use and comprehensive. It's a complete solution and you don't have to buy anything else.

The initial setup is extremely easy. It is better than any product on the market.

It will take a few hours to deploy to a huge team of 10,000 to 15,000 people.

We deployed this solution in-house and one person is enough for the task.

We have not more than ten people who maintain this solution. Some of them control it using mobile apps.

It gives you a high level of protection at a very good price.

What other advice do I have?

This is a brilliant solution. I recommend it and my advice is simply to go ahead and implement it.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More Cynet reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Cynet. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
473,605 professionals have used our research since 2012.