D-Link Wireless Review
Password restriction feature needs improvement, but it does automatically accesses the network and provide connection so no needs further configuration.

What is our primary use case?

We use the access points to provide internet connectivity to laptops, mobile phones, tablets, etc.

We are using leased-line connections through which internet connection is provided to different buildings, and through LAN connection or AP we extend the internet connection.

How has it helped my organization?

Earlier, we used small WiFi which reset automatically and started distributing its own IP address. This stopped internet access connection and computers/laptops connecting from a different network. However, after using D-Link access points, this issue was eliminated.

What is most valuable?

It automatically accesses the network and starts to provide internet connection; it does not need to configure or create an issue like small WiFis. It's recommended to use for large or medium sized organizations.

What needs improvement?

1. Password restriction: Sometimes we set a password and it uses that password but, after some days/months, the password gets changed and a few laptops still use old the password while a few use the new password. The password restriction option needs to improve.
  2. Its interface and support system need much improvement. Sometimes, when we use the interface to reset the password and configure SSIDs, or some other changes, the "Save" option does not show and we have to go to some internal setting and then we can "save" the setting. The “Save” option must be in front of or below of the settings.
  3. Support system: Sometimes we urgently need help from the support center and ask for help many times. Either the call does not connect or it connects after a very long time. Also, at times we do not get proper support from the support Engineer.
  4. Sometimes we configure the SSID with a password but the same AP shows two WiFi connections with the same SSID name (one is protected by a password and another one give access without a password).

Three to five years.

Twice I contacted customer support experience was good but needs more improvement in order to customer support services.

Earlier we were using home-based WI-FI these wifi many time having password reset issues.

Just connect eh access point from Cat-6 or cat-5 cable it automatic take the IP Adress form server and start working just we have to set SSID password if you want to keep your AP password protected.

In-house, we have done that and didn't call the vendor.

For the School or small organization who could invest till 10K for a Delink AP this is one of the good solutions.

We evolute form our Existing Wi-FI and that AP we found better from existing one

What other advice do I have?

Not now.