Darktrace Review

Get a comprehensive view of your network and whatever is happening inside it in real-time

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case for Darktrace is for tracking intruders and alerting for network threats.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature in Darktrace is that it gives me a comprehensive, detailed view of my network and whatever is happening inside it. It is a very good tool for me that helps me to remain aware of security vulnerabilities. I know what is happening on my network in real-time and it responds quickly. It is really very useful.

What needs improvement?

I am just a manager and I do not really have a technical viewpoint. The tool really suits me perfectly for now for all my basic security needs and what I expect it to do. It does not need any major changes right now to do what I need it to do. It is not missing anything.

If I am thinking about improvement, everything can be improved somewhat. Maybe the interface and dashboards could be better. I would be glad if they could make these easier from the point of view of management. It could save some time.

The price is also a little high and could be more enticing.

We have been using Darktrace for about two years.

Darktrace is very stable. It provides 99.9% of our security needs and it does not have downtime. It is a very good, stable solution.

We did not have the opportunity to test the scalability because our organization has not grown much over the period of time that we have been using the product. I think that scalability is built into the product, but for now, we have not experienced how scaling the product works firsthand.

I am not so satisfied with the pricing model for Darktrace. The price is a little bit high compared to other solutions. The pricing model should be more flexible.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten where one is the worst and ten is the best, I would rate Darktrace as an eight-out-of-ten.

More Darktrace reviews from users