DataCore SANsymphony SDS Review
The new third node is great for an always-on experience
What is our primary use case?
- A powerful, always-on system. We used DataCore for a few years.
- The best solution to get build and an always-on strategy. It has zero downtime and is very fast and flexible.
How has it helped my organization?
- Creates and build fast flash-only storage systems
- Creates storages with TB in small units
- Saves many kW of power and cooling.
What is most valuable?
Mirrored vDisk, and creating a third node with asynchronous replication to get the data out of the datacenter. The new third node is great for an always-on experience.
What needs improvement?
- Better integration into backup solutions like Veeam
- An HTML5 feature GUI will improve usability.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Apr 10 2019
More DataCore SANsymphony SDS reviews from users