Dataiku Data Science Studio Review

An all-in-one data prediction tool that is simple to install and use

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution to make predictions from time-series data. I am a consultant and operate this solution for my clients.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is that it is one tool that can do everything, and you have the ability to very easily push your design to prediction.

What needs improvement?

I would like to have better exclusion of data capability.

The ability to have charts right from the explorer would be an improvement.

I would like to see additions to the architecture for specific business use cases.

I have been using this solution for two years.

This is a stable solution. I have not seen any bugs or glitches.

This platform is easy to scale. You can take full advantage of your office architecture.

My client has more than twenty people using this solution.

I have been in contact with technical support through the website.  They have chatbots that dispatch tickets to specific people, depending on the problem. They respond quickly and I am satisfied with the support.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward.

I performed the implementation myself. By reading the documentation, it is simple.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is implementing this solution is to use the tutorial first. There are lots of tutorials available that help to quickly explain the solution.

This is a product that I recommend.