Dell EMC CloudIQ Review

Enables us to monitor all the storages on our phones and the implementation is easy

What is our primary use case?

We are using the on-premises deployment model. Our primary use case of this solution is to monitor our most critical tier-1 storages.

What is most valuable?

The mobile application is the most valuable feature for us. We can monitor all the storages on our phones. It's really good.

What needs improvement?

In terms of improvement, they should enhance the product range. I would like to be able to add an older VRX solution, for example. They should change the product range.

They should also reduce the cost.

I have been using CloudIQ for almost a year.

When compared to other monitoring solutions, this stability is better than other EMC models.

Scalability is very good. We have around five users using this solution. We are five storage admins.

We haven't needed to get any support for CloudIQ yet.

We also use Huawei at the same time. We defined all the most critical storages to the CloudIQ. EMC is better. Cloud IQ's capabilities seem better than Huawei but CloudIQ should enhance the product range.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to someone implementing this solution is that implementing it is very straightforward. It's really easy to implement and you can monitor all systems from one window and mobile phone. You can monitor all your system from remote to local. You should choose CloudIQ.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.