Dell EMC Unity Review
For our test and dev environments, the ease of use and management are key features

What is our primary use case?

For Unity, our use case is mostly test and dev.

How has it helped my organization?

Compared to older generations of arrays there is quite an improvement, compared to the older VNXs, for example. It depends on you use it, but for our purposes, we find Unity simple to use.

What is most valuable?

It's simple, easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

At the moment, we are pretty satisfied with it. Perhaps the user interface could be better.

It's more stable than the old generation of arrays. We had a lot of issues with the VNX, for example, but they got better over time. The VNX2 was better, and the Unity has been even more stable.

For our use cases, I believe it will meet our needs moving forward.

Tech support is very good. We haven't had many of serious issues, and the issues we have had have been dealt with very well.

The setup was straightforward. We set most of the configuration ourselves. If you have basic knowledge then it's pretty straightforward.

We did compare it to others at the time, but they have a wide selection of tools and products to meet our use cases. Good support as well.

Free Quote

We will send you a quote of Dell EMC Unity typically within 24 hours.