Dell Secureworks Review

Staff was always knowledgeable, available and eager to help

What is our primary use case?

At my last company, which was a small health care operator, I needed to outsource threat management and vulnerability management. And using DSW with Qualys, supported by Palo Alto next-gen firewall worked extremely well for us.

How has it helped my organization?

Solved a fundamental problem that lets us all sleep well at night! The service lived up to its reputation as a leader in the space. Not surprisingly, false positives happened, but forced us to register our preferred handling, which were consistently managed per preference going forward.

What is most valuable?

Support staff is excellent. Staff was always knowledgeable, available and eager to help. It was not unusual that a support person went above and beyond what I expected.

What needs improvement?

GUI for resolving tickets is terrible. Non-intuitive, offering a dizzying array of options, often none of which made sense even for common problems. I ended up choosing "Other" way more than I should have had to, to categorize an issue resolution.