Dell XC Appliance [EOL] Review

Feature-rich, easy to implement, and the interface receives constant updates

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for the virtualization of the infrastructure of the company, and data storage.

What is most valuable?

What I like the most is that it is easy to implement, easy deployment and that it's easy to manage.

It's a feature-rich solution with an interface that is in permanent reconstruction and optimization, which is very good.

What needs improvement?

We are not always advised of new features or updates, so we must research to stay up to date. There are regular changes with technologies, new components, and new features. We have to communicate with vendors to remain current.

I have been familiar with the Dell XC Appliance for approximately 12 years.

This solution is stable and we have not had any issues. I am pleased with the stability.

It's a scalable solution.

We have approximately 5,000 users from various financial institutions, utility companies, and SMB customers in many different departments and positions.

The business model of the company is to use indirect methods for technical support.

We are satisfied with the support.

Previously, we did not use a different solution.

The initial setup was easy. It's easy to implement this solution and to deploy it.

We implemented and installed this solution by ourselves, using our internal resources.

The pricing is dependent on the technology and is in direct relation to the manufacturer and the components.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend this product and the technologies of the company.

After the acquisition of EMC, they can provide a complete portfolio with a wide range to meet with the needs of our customers.

More Dell XC Appliance [EOL] reviews from users