Digium Asterisk Review
Say Hello to Asterisk and Start Building a Better Business Phone System.

Valuable Features

Asterisk Open Source Communications Solutions

ASTERISK - Digium's open source communications engine powers voice and video communication solutions worldwide. Discover the power of Asterisk; let us help you choose www.datavoiz.com.
FREEDOM - Asterisk is freely available under the terms of the GNU GPLv2 license.
FLEXIBILITY - Asterisk seamlessly connects with VoIP and legacy communication systems.
POWER - Asterisk helps developers quickly and easily create powerful Unified Communications solutions.
FOCUS - Asterisk handles the low-level details of real-time communications, allowing developers to concentrate on business logic.

Asterisk-based telephony solutions offer a rich and flexible feature set. Asterisk offers both classical PBX functionality and advanced features, and inter-operates with traditional standards-based telephony systems and Voice over IP systems. Asterisk offers the advanced features that are often associated with large, high end (and high cost) proprietary PBXs.

Tons of Call features, Scalability, No Licensing and many more....

High Profile Companies like Google, Yahoo, US Army, University of Pennsylvania and many more like them are on Asterisk Platform.

Improvements to My Organization

Extreme Cost Reduction

Control

Rapid Deployment and Development

Rich, Broad Feature Base

Customization

Dynamic Content Deployment

Extremely Flexible Dial plan

And a very large community to help

Room for Improvement

Still growing

Use of Solution

About 3 years

Some... But that was caused because of my ignorance. Otherwise NO Issues .

Excellent

10/10

Yes I used to use the Traditional Analog EPABX. Switched to Asterisk to make use of more advanced features and the above mentioned reasons.

I was a new user and had no experience with Asterisk, so then I came to know about The Digium Authorized Training Partner, DVCOM, and i enrolled for the Digium Asterisk Course there. And then I was able to do the Asterisk setup myself with all the configurations with a little help from them.

Implementation Team

DVCOM Technology, Dubai.... They were dCAP professionals, who trained me.

ROI

My annual call costs were reduced by 30% and I spent much less than other proprietary brands.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

No Licensing..... That's the best part

Other Solutions Considered

Yes... I did.. Couple of them...

Other Advice

Best Telecommunication solution in the world.

1 Comment

it_user265245Real User

Best Telecommunication solution in the world.

01 December 15