Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform Review

Good accelerated platform but it uses a lot of CPU and RAM

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the management. I like the accelerated platform but it uses a lot of CPU and RAM.

It is easy to develop a VPN and UI.

What needs improvement?

In terms of improvement, we have had bugs with version 2.2. They should develop something so that bugs don't happen in our projects. We make changes manually and bugs happen.

I have been using this solution for six years.

It is easy to expand. We store many workflows in it and we are going to expand the project after the next upgrade to include all of our workflows.

There are around 5,000 uses but after the upgrade, it will be closer to 20,000 users.

We get our support from a partner, not from them directly. I don't like the consultancy, they don't have a lot of experience but they sell this solution. The support needs to be better.

The installation is easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a seven out of ten.

They should improve the licensing model. We can't get to a license agreement, they recommend a certain license but I don't think we need everything. The licensing model should be more clear.

16.7
Find out what your peers are saying about Dell EMC, Comindware, Pega and others in Business Process Management. Updated: May 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.