Dome9 Review

We have been able to empower our development team to work with the infrastructure in a managed, foolproof way.

What is most valuable?

We started long ago with the dynamic access and protected assets, and it has always been a cornerstone for our highly mobile, distributed development team. We require tight control on access, and when our team travels it helps us gain access as needed in a protected manner.

Compliance is becoming an important tool for us as well.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to empower our development team to work with the infrastructure in a managed, foolproof way to insure testing and other efforts don't leave unintended holes.

What needs improvement?

The governance and compliance areas are becoming very useful, and continue to expand in very user-friendly ways. Addressing the large amount of compliance information and benchmarks we need to observe, the tools are becoming our goto dashboards.

Many years, so many I forget. Not too long after I discovered them at AWS the first or second year of RE: Invent.

None. Just follow the easy instructions for IAM Policies.

Rock solid.

Never a problem.

Highly engaged at all levels of the organization, and truly helpful, which cannot be said for many others in their space.

Helpful and usually spot on early in the request.

We have assessed several, and Dome9 is the only one that we have used continuously, and it has begun to replace other solutions as Dome9 rolls out new features.

2 visitors found this review helpful