Domo

Domo Review
Descriptive error messages should be displayed, but it's a stable product.

Valuable Features:

Once the data source has been uploaded to Domo, making graphs is quite easy. The data/graph is also displayed without any wait and we can change filters very easily on our view.

Improvements to My Organization:

We have been able to create countless KPI metrics, so now we have hundreds of DOMO cards that display different KPIs.

Room for Improvement:

• Improve help resources
  • Descriptive error messages should be displayed
  • Domo should enable users to sort cards on any given page
  • It is geared mainly towards SalesForce –especially the out of box apps. Before offering apps to customers, Domo team should be careful of how the data in ERP’s other than SalesForce will map with the code for their apps
  • The site is cluttered with hundreds of KPIs which make navigation difficult and is confusing to the eye

Use of Solution:

I've used if for about six months.

Deployment Issues:

We initially tried using the SQL connector but it did not work out well. We had to go with the workbench too which is probably the best way to upload data sources.

Stability Issues:

Overall it’s a stable product.

Scalability Issues:

No issues encountered.

It's good - the customer service teams are friendly and responsive.

It's good.

Previous Solutions:

We used SSRS reports. The company president wanted a better data intelligence platform with a more sleek design and better user experience.

Initial Setup:

The initial set up was pretty straightforward after we were told that it’s best to use the Domo workbench instead of the SQL connector. The SQL connector did not work at all.

Implementation Team:

I am the one who implemented Domo at my company. I installed Domo workbench, learned to upload data, created data sources and graphs in a short time. I viewed the educational videos and also was given some basic demos by the Domo team.

Other Solutions Considered:

Our company president wanted this product.

Other Advice:

This is a good product for giving an overall picture of the business. Not a good idea to use it if you are looking for minute details in your reports or if your end users like to play with data in excel. Overall it is a useful tool but I don't think our company is using it the way it is supposed to be used.

3 visitors found this review helpful
James mayfield mba li?1414340346Anonymous avatar x30Anonymous avatar x30

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Domo?

Our experts can help. 228,876 professionals have used our research on 5,836 solutions.