Dotcom-Monitor LoadView Stress Testing Review

Its ease of use and solid customer support help us build use cases very quickly

What is our primary use case?

We have implemented Monitoring and Load testing Solutions. It's very handy to use and easy to implement. We have complex applications with various steps of use cases. We used the recorder to get the scripts done intact and we ran the load test to fix performance issues and utilised the same script for monitoring using UserView as well.

How has it helped my organization?

If we want to quickly run a load test during our short sprints for a development piece that we have made, we do not need to have the hassle of setting up load generating infrastructures, etc. We can quickly record, parameterise, and purchase the user license, then execute the test and we get the results.

What is most valuable?

LoadView is a perfect cloud-based load testing tool. It has a wide range of technological support. It gives protocol and realistic browser emulation, which is a big plus. Its ease of use and solid customer support help us build use cases very quickly. Overall, the tool has incorporated all the best features together.

What needs improvement?

As of now, the tool builders have done a remarkable job of fixing most of the pitfalls on performance tools available in the market. Going forward, they can keep adding support to several platforms.

Less than one year.

Nope.

Not at all.

That is the best thing with Dotcom-Monitor. They have the best customer support. Turnaround times are quite fast and they give the perfect solution to our problems.

On the scale of one to 10 (one being lower and 10 being higher), I would rate it a 10.

Yes, I have used lots of tools, mostly the license cost is expensive or they are not fully-cloud based, and the setup and maintenance costs are huge. Hence, I started using this tool.

It is pretty simple.

As I know this solution is very cost effective in the market, the ROI is very good.

I have used lots of available market tools. I really feel the ease of use, good support of the technology, the fully-cloud-based with almost nil setup costs, and very good pricing of user licenses make this a best bet in the current market.

I was scanning through loads of tools. I find it effective in terms of implementation, maintenance, and cost. DCM has best suited my requirements.

What other advice do I have?

Keep up the great support DCM.