Dotcom-Monitor LoadView Stress Testing Review

No infrastructure for load injection machines required

What is our primary use case?

Cloud-based load testing platform, which is very flexible and can be used for load simulation on a broad range of web-based devices, such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, iPhone, and many more. Protocol, headless, and real browser based load testing.

What is most valuable?

Scripting of complex web 2.0 applications is very easy, as there is no infrastructure for load injection machines required, waterfall charts for result analysis.

How has it helped my organization?

Focus just on the load test implementation, execution, and results analysis. Do not worry about product deployment, because this is done by the vendor.

What needs improvement?

Add support for non-web-based technologies.

Four months.

No issues.

They are very good and have a fast time to resolution.

Yes, LoadRunner and Silk Performer. We switched because LoadView is cheaper and there is no infrastructure required.

The initial setup is very easy because it is a full web-based solution. Only the scripting tool needs to be deployed on your personal machine.

Implemented a test in less than 15 minutes by myself.

Excellent, small investments due to the pay-as-you go pricing model.

Mix protocol and real browser based user to save money.

LoadRunner and Silk Performer.

What other advice do I have?

LoadView is a flexible solution, which protects your investments. I have never created and executed a load test faster than with this cloud-based platform. They support a broad range of mobile devices, headless, and real browser-based load injection. Once your load test has been completed, you can reuse the created scripts for availability and performance monitoring in your production environments. An excellent fit for forward-thinking businesses.

1 visitor found this review helpful