Dropbox Review

We can easily share information with our vendors, clients, and partners.

What is most valuable?

The features that I find most valuable are the ability to sync across devices, easily access/share files and organize them among myself and my team.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has enabled my team to collaborate more efficiently on projects.

We have had to review lots of large files for events and other large-scale projects; Dropbox has provided an easy way to do this across dispersed teams.

It has also provided an easy way to share information with our vendors, clients, and partners.

What needs improvement?

At times, the sync feature can take a while if a lot of files are updating. I also find it a little hard to organize my Dropbox folders on my mobile device.

I’ve been using Dropbox for over five years

Usually, there are no stability issues, i.e., other than the occasional delays in terms of syncing.

I’ve only seen Dropbox scale across small to mid-sized businesses. I am not sure how well it works at the enterprise level.

I have never needed technical support. The tool is incredibly intuitive and easy to master on your own.

It is also easy to find help in their online self-service center.

I do not remember life before Dropbox.

The setup was very easy! At my old job, we migrated to Dropbox for business purposes and it was incredibly easy to set up.

Dropbox offers a freemium model which is very convenient and affordable. Beyond that, the pricing is favorable. The amount of storage given at each level has always been plentiful.

What other advice do I have?

It is very easy to implement and scale across SMBs. I would recommend getting your files organized and taking the time to upload them.

If you have a lot of large files to load, you should give yourself ample time.

More Dropbox reviews from users