Dropbox Review

Ensures current version of documents are used. Would like to see an improvement in ease of use.

What is our primary use case?

We use it for storing, retrieving, and sharing data. When teams work together, they may use documents which govern how the work is done or the product works.

Dropbox enables storing such documents centrally and retrieving them as required.

How has it helped my organization?

It ensures all our staff are using the current version of our documents. When a document is updated, the author updates it on his laptop and Dropbox updates the central document in the cloud.

What is most valuable?

Work documents are dynamic. As staff work on them, they change. It is important that when a staff member is working with any document, he/she uses the most current version. Dropbox enables this to happen through syncing, which enables updating a document as it is being worked on.

What needs improvement?

Improve the ease of use. Sometimes, occasional users struggle to login again and access documents. This can be very frustrating.