Dropbox Review

A solution with excellent accessibility, good scalability, and an easy initial setup

What is most valuable?

The fact that it is accessible anywhere is the solution's most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The mobile aspect of the solution needs improvement. For instance, if I want to use a file from Dropbox on my phone, I sometimes struggle to download images off of Dropbox. The solution lacks accessibility on different devices.

I've been using the solution for five or six years.

The solution is stable. I haven't experienced any technical glitches or anything of that nature while using it over a number of years.

I only use a free account, so my storage is very limited. That's the only problem for me but other than that I think it is pretty scalable.

I used Box for work, which I found to be better, but it was a business account. For me, Box was easier to use. Using it on my mobile was much simpler.

The initial setup is extremely easy.

I use the free version of the solution. If you need more storage, you do need to pay a certain amount of money for it.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

The solution is very similar to Box. If I have the file on my computer, it will sync automatically. I would very rarely, for instance, access it online if I'm on my laptop. It's only the mobility aspects of it that are not so simple or quick.