Dropbox Review

User-friendly, simple to set up and great for file sharing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use all aspects of Dropbox, from storage to file transfers.

I use it for notes when I'm in meetings so I can share it with my team. I use it for sharing files as well.

What is most valuable?

The way you can share files by sending a link is very good. It also allows us to have all of our files on our smartphone, tablet, or computer. It's really great to have access to our files from anywhere at any moment.

The solution is very fast and simple. If I want to share a file I can put it on the cloud or on-premise. It's user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be better and/or more clear. Right now, they have a strange way of splitting pricing. It's a bit complicated and not clear for users.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is stable. Sometimes I have to restart the solution because there is a problem. It's not often. I don't know if it's due to my computer or due to my connection.

The solution is very scalable.

In France, I have a direct connection to Dropbox. In general, I've been satisfied.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup is straightforward. They have a great onboarding process that guides everything. Deployment takes about ten minutes. You only need one person to handle the implementation.

I handled the implementation myself.

We previously evaluated WeTransfer.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

I would recommend the solution. It's user-friendly, easy to activate and easy to use.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. The features are great but the pricing needs adjustment.