Drupal

Drupal Review
Its ability to style the article module is the most valuable feature.

Valuable Features:

Its ability to style the article module is the most valuable feature. It gives the developer the flexibility to show the articles the way he/she wants.

Improvements to My Organization:

When developing a site, it's important to have flexibility for displaying the contents the way you want. You do not have to depend on the default layouts that the theme provides. It improves the site's readability and sense of professionalism.

Room for Improvement:

It has to improve the speed of the admin section. Sometimes you will get stuck while updating the configurations, especially because it uses AJAX in the interface.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution for more than three years.

Stability Issues:

There were only JavaScript conflicts. This is especially the case if you use lots of modules that utilize JavaScript.

Scalability Issues:

There were no scalability issues. This product can be scaled as much as you want.

I would give technical support a rating of 9/10. When you post on the Drupal module's page in the support section, you always get helpful answers from the various developers out there.

Previous Solutions:

We did not use any other solution before.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was straightforward. However, you still need to read the documentation and watch the tutorials, so you will be able to configure, use it properly, and utilize most of its features.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

This product is free.

Other Solutions Considered:

We did look at other options, but there's no better solution than this module.

Other Advice:

Try it. Find out its full potential by first watching the tutorials and then think how you can implement it with your own website or project.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Drupal?

Our experts can help. 227,901 professionals have used our research on 5,829 solutions.