Drupal Review

Data is well-structured and controlled from any part of the code.

What is most valuable?

Its scalability, content management practices, security and the community are valuable features.

The product is very well-supported. Every day, the Drupal community all over the world posts new updates along with the bug fixes and security updates. So, the product is getting better and better each day.

After many years of development (it has already reached version 8), Drupal gets great content management schemes and processes. Data is well-structured and controlled from any part of the code.

In the case of the required changes in some part of the functionality, you can apply changes without rewriting the features from scratch.

What needs improvement?

Developing more profiles easily and fast would really help. With the minimum profile functionalities, there is a need for supported functions like commerce or a new website.

I have used Drupal 8 for 2 two years, I have used Drupal for more than five years.

There were some stability issues, i.e., only with the new version, the main changes are not stable. However, now it is very stable.

There were no scalability issues. You can scale any part of the project. You can replace some features if you need to.

I would rate the technical support a 9/10.

I have some experience with Java Spring MVC Framework. Drupal allows us to work much faster but as a counter part, it is slower.

The initial setup in the new version is extremely easy and fast with Drupal VM or Docker. In drupal.org you can find a lot of other possible solutions.

Drupal is open-source and free. You will pay only for the developers to get your unique project.

I have evaluated other commonly used CMS solutions such as WordPress and Magento, but Drupal has many more features and it is more scalable.

What other advice do I have?

You should definitely use this product.

After so many years of development, it has already lots of developed APIs with the third products like CRM and ERP.

You can integrate it easily with your other IT infrastructure.

More Drupal reviews from users