Drupal Review

A solution that offers good personalization capabilities, as well as good stability and scalability

What is most valuable?

We use a part of the solution called Acquia. The personalization portion of this is the most valuable aspect fo the solution.

What needs improvement?

The price could be adjusted. For the client, it's very expensive. if they could make an enterprise equivalent of Acquia which is somewhat cheaper, that would be very helpful.

Scalability would be another item that needs to be improved. We would love to see some form of enterprise scalability.

The user experience in designing layouts should be much easier or much more helpful.

The user interface needs some improvement. The solution should mirror WordPress in that WordPress offers a lot of end-user usability functionality. We would love to see that implemented in Drupal.

We've been using the solution for two years.

We find the solution pretty stable.

The solution is very scalable. We like it.

Our developers haven't really needed much help from technical support from Drupal.

In terms of implementing Drupal, for us (the developers) it was pretty straightforward. There wasn't much of an issue.

We have Drupal developers on staff, so we were able to implement the solution ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

At this point, we find that Drupal is great for our developers but not so great for our users.

If a company is going to implement Drupal, I would advise that the organization makes sure they have a Drupal specialist on staff.

We use the Acquia and Thunder. We'd give a very high score to the solution: 9 out of 10.